Monday, December 19, 2011

The Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2011

Share it Please

Hooorrrraaaayyy!!!
Finally! I'm back! Not that much of you really cared .. Haha,ok maybe you did.

Annnnyyyywwwaaayyyyssss!!! :-D

Today we're focusing on The Victoria Secret Fashion Show [2011] {hence the heading!} Yeah yeah,I know I'm not much of a Fashion Head but still ...

The show aired on Etv last Friday [16th December]. If you missed it,I'll be honored to spare some nice words at your funeral :).

TBH [To Be Honest] with ya'll,this was the 1st Fashion Show I've ever watched in my entire life. And guess what? It was THAT AMAZING!!

The models have legs for DAAAAYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Their smiles were just so .... You know!? :-'D.
Haha!

The other reason why I liked the show wasn't just because of the clothes and models,it was the music selection and the performances! I love how they paired every theme with a specific songs. Especially the Alternative Rock! I felt as though I was in Heaven. (♥.♥ )\
And when I say Performances,I mean by the likes of Jay Z & Kanye West [Niggas In Paris],Maroon 5 [Moves Like Jagger],Nicki Minaj [SuperBass]. And other music selections like The Pretty Reckless - Make Me Wanna Die,OneRepublic - Secrets.

The show was filled with beautiful models I must say! Or should I say Angels? [That's what their called after all]. Angels like Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, Chanel Iman ♥ ♥ , Erin Heatherton, Lily Aldridge, and Lindsay Ellingson ♥ [VERY Beautiful Women!!!]
I love how one model said "You'd be surprised by what these people can do with a pair of bra's & panties" (^^,). Ah! And she's absolutely right! Check the pictures above!

Well,that's all from for now. :)

6 Days Till Christmas ↓

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author