Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day 3 :: Trip!!

Share it Please

Sooooo today marks the 3rd day I'm in Dordrecht!! Yes,its very much weird that I haven't had a flu bug and haven't done anything "out of the ordinary" [vomit] yet.
But anywhoo,who cares!?! I'm leaving today!! :-D. Sooo exciting isn't it??

Anywhoo,I got to take some pictures for ya'll to see where I'm at!!

1st Picture -- That's the house where I'm staying at. {Its my grandma's family house. Its quite OLD I must say.}

2nd Picture -- Mommy & I :-D

3rd Picture -- That's my mom's back standing with this other guy.

4rth Picture -- That's the back yard to the house. That's just the quarter of it. :-|.

Well anyways,gotta get ready to leave! [Can't wait. Beeeen counting down the hours!!]

Few Hours To Go Till Christmas ↓

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author