Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Perks Of Being A Wallflower

Share it Please

Its been a while since I posted anything! So I thought I should kick it off with a great movie review :)

So I was just lazying around watching TV then BOOM! This great thriller of The Perks Of Being A Wallflower came on & I was amazed! I literally wanna watch the movie as soon as it premiers here in South Africa!

The Perks Of Being A Wallflower stars Logan Lerman , Ezra Miller , and everybody's smart pants/favourite Emma Watson.

The movie is based on the book "The Perks Of Being A Wallflower" which is written by Stephen Chobsky which is basically about a guy named "Charlie" [Logan Lerman] who is a freshman at High School and is having trouble fitting in [story of our lives!]. He kicks off the 1st year by being very awkward & shy [probably because he's friend committed suicide] but he soon loosens up when he meets two seniors who are the most craziest brother & sister and they take him to the most fun & craziest journey such as having new experience [drugs & sex in particular] in his life.
This is a great movie about friendship & about letting go!

Check out the trailer here!

Release dates for when the movie will be out in S.A haven't been announced yet,but I'll sure keep an eye on them and inform you!

That's all from me!

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author