Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Gucci Première ; Blake Lively

Share it Please

I'm stunned. I'm honestly,stunned. Who knew that watching simple tv,on a simple night,of your simple life,that you'd see an AMAZING advert? No like really!

What Am I Talking About?

Blake Lively & Gucci! This is a combination match-made in Heaven. I swear.

The Gossip Girl actress - surprisingly - & Gucci go SO WELL together. She's the new face of Gucci's "Première" Fragrance. I mean like,whaaaat!?

The whole ad just screams "Glamour"! And on top of that,the song that plays is a short remix of one of my favourite bands & favourite song ; M83 - Midnight City ♥

Click on THIS to see for yourself.

L

P.S Apologises for the last post - it was still in editing mode & unfinished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author