Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Men's Summer Wear

Share it Please

I'm not much of a person who really writes about Fashion on this blog. But the mess I've seen people wearing this summer? It makes me wanna slap them and re-dress the proper way.

Today,I'm going to be mostly focusing on Men's Summer Wear.

I've chosen Men's wear just because its very chilled and unique in its own way.
We'll be focusing on what to wear this summer.

First on our list are the Yellow Castaner's [First On Top]. These shoes go with any type of shorts! They're versatile. You could even wear them with some trousers {Rolled Up Of Course}.

Second on the list are the Denim shirts [Second From The Top]. Yes,I know its not winter but these shirts are the best. Go for the darker one's that have the buttons {So that you can roll 'em up and button 'em on top}. They perfectly go with the jeans,Wayfers and Vans {All Dark Of Course}.

Third on the list the Trousers [Third From The Top]. Trousers look absolutely AMAZING when their rolled up! Like seriously! Roll em up BUT DON'T OVER DO IT. That's the only rule. Never over do it or you're gonna end up looking like .. Like .. Well,you get what I mean right?

Fourth on the list is HATS! [Third From The Top]. If you're planing a day out to the beach or something,you HAVE to take a hat with you. But not just ANY hat. They have to be the right size and right colour. Hats go into almost any out fit! From vans with shorts and white tee to vans,trousers & denim shirts. They are a GREAT combination.

Fifth on the list is TEE'S!!! {T-shirt} [Fifth From The Top]. White Tee's for men in shorts are the way to go! *thumbs up*. Well,not just white tee's,you could also go for a more neutral colour like black or something like grey {depending on what you're wearing}. The white printed on Tee's are also thee best! Trust me! :)

Last but not least,SUNGLASSES! :-D. You know which one's I'm aiming for right?? Wayfers!! :-D. We all favour Wayfers right?? Well,I have to admit that I have an obsession with them. But not eeevvvvveeerrryyyyooonneeee looks good in them hey. Some of ya'll should switch to Aviators. They aren't bad at all. Wayfers & Aviators COMPLETE an outfit! If you don't agree with me then there's definitely something wrong with you.

This Post has been inspired by my cousin/friend/mate/fellow blog mate [ok fine,I'll stop with the titles] Zingiiiii! Ya'lls should totally check out her blog ----> http://haomehni.blogspot.com you'll love it if you're a fashion Junkiiieee!!! :).

Well,that's all from me. If I see you in town and you're dressed in a "shady" way,brace yourself for my slap. (^^,).

Happy Holidays!!!

Enjoy Summer!! ♥

Sai Lah Vee

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author