Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Good Day :)

Share it Please

Hello! Good Morning! --- Yes,I just said that in P-Diddy's voice just because it reminded me of his song.

Anyways! How's YOUR holiday going? Any complaints so far?

Well anyways,lemme tell you about MY holiday so far.
Arrived at about last week Wednesday! The weather here? Pffft! Don't let me start! Its just sssssooooo Windy! I feel like I'm in Cape Town at my uncle's apartment!
Oh and I'm in P.E. :)

Anywhoo,last night [Or rather should I say this morning] I slept at 2-3am :/. Weird? No,not for me. I do this EVERY night! -- Don't ask why.

What was I doing up all night? Well,I was basically watching Tv and BBM'ing all my friends but most importantly,I was searching for some new themes. I found this other really kiff one.. Its rrrreeeaaalllyy amazing from my point of view ... Oh and its the 2nd Picture on Top. I'm sure ya'll find it really kiff,right??? :-D

That 1st picture is meee [Obviously],took it yesterday! In my bloody Pj's!! (^^,). I don't normally do that -- much.

Ha! Sh*t this post is already long :-O. Dang! Oh! This morning,I saw my friend's facebook status,and it said something about a Crush actually lasting for 4months -- and its a scientific fact. Its for more than 4 months,then you're already in love :).

Ok,gonna really cut it short! Oh and I passed Grade 8! Yiiipppiii! To those who didn't pass,its really not the end of the world :). Try harder next year.

Ok,SERIOUSLY now I'm wrapping it out! Peace Out!!!

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author