Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lé World

Share it Please

Guess Who's Back??

Yes,I'm back to the blogging world!
The feeling of blogging again kinda feels forgein to me. Weird. Yes I know.

A LOT of things have happened since I went away on my "vacation" from the blogging world.

Well for one - the most exciting one - is that I'm pleased to say that I have a baby brother now.
Amazing news right? At 1st I wasn't really THAT fond of having a sibling.

But anyway,its nice now.

I'm really excited about blogging again. I LOVE writing! And as you can see,I've made a feeewwww changes to the site. Be sure to check them about [The Pages].

What am I doing now? Well,just watching an animation which is on tv. What was I doing a few hours ago? Watching Colombiana - BEST MOVIE EVER. Be sure to check it out!

Now now,I shouldn't stay too long on my phone. I need to go and make funny faces for my brother since he just arrived from a long-mini-vacation trip with my mother.

Oh and before I ago,I wanna say Happy Belated Birthday to my mother :) [it was yesterday,and YES,I actually DID wish her a happy birthday!!!]

Be sure to check out my next post tomorrow.

Sleep tight.

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author