Monday, June 25, 2012

Blue Monday.

Share it Please

Today's post was officially going to be about music. But seemingly that something important came up,I thought to myself "Hmm,why don't I just combine the two?"

Today marks the 3rd year that Michael Joseph Jackson has left us. This is quite sad news for everyone.
His music has touched so many hearts across the world and has inspired people to do so much good things.

Since its Music Monday,I thought it would be appropriate to name the star's 10 famous hits. [#1 being MY personal favourite :P]

10. Dirty Diana
09. Black Or White
08. Heal The World
07. Earth Song
06. They Don't Care About Us
05. Beat It
04. Billie Jean
03. We Are The World
02. Man In The Mirror
01. Thriller

I'm pretty sure many of you will disagree with the list,especially with #1 - but #1 is my favourite.

May the King Of Pop Rest In Peace and may his legacy live on.

Happy Monday Everyone :)

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author