Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Most WEIRDEST Dream I've EVER Had!!

Share it Please

I had the MOST WEIRDEST Dream ever!!

Here's what went down ---->

I dreamnt that I was at my Grandma's family house (bad start to begin with) at night. All alone! Next thing I know,I'm seeing these assassins rushing in trying to kill me (in a way,it seemed like I was waiting for them). Next thing I know,this chick called "Adriana" [Lima] who has a face of Lily Alridge [Also a Victoria's Secret Model] trying to kill me. And she was like,SO angry and stuff! Then that's when I pulled out the big guns [literally] B-). I killed all the other people then ran to the last room down the hall. I didn't even look at the people that were there,I just kept shooting! [Wasn't even aiming]. Then next thing I know,Adriana (Lily) came in then tried to kill me (which ended up as an Epic Fail because she was out of emo). Then I shot her in the shoulder (bitch didn't die >____<) then I banged her head against the wall a lot of times then she died. Then I went outside the house slowly looking at the victory (the people I killed) every time I passed each room. Then when I was outside,I got a text from Adriana (Lily) which basically said "Haha I'm not dead. I just know how to play dead" .. Then somewhere in between,we kinda became friends :/ (but I still wanted to kill her)

WHACKY DREAM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author