Friday, March 23, 2012

Kim Kardashian Flour Bombed

Share it Please

Hehe,well this is a very funny story!

Kim Kardashian was at the launch of her fragrance "True Reflection". Now out of nowhere,this crazy lady throws a "Flour Bomb" at her!

Trust me,this was rather unexpected!

Pretty weird right?

This all happened when she was on the red carpet when a unidentified woman tossed a plastic bag full of white powder , on Thursday night.

Again,WEIRD.

Paramedics were called to the scene to West Hollywood's London Hotel but Kim refused treatment.
It was later determined that the white substance was cooking powder. Most of the powder was on her hair and jacket.

"That probably is the craziest, unexpected, weird thing that ever happened to me," Kardashian told E! News. "Like I said to my makeup artist, I wanted more powder and that's a whole lot of translucent powder right there."

So far,she hasn't tweeted anything about the incident,although her sister Khloé Kardashian Odom was inspired to write: "I wish I was with my sister tonight. I bet you that woman wouldn't have dared tried a thing."

Haha! Its weird what people do these days!

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author