Friday, February 10, 2012

Cape Town Trip! :)

Share it Please

H E L L O ! ! ! ! ! ! : - D

Hehe,no,I didn't change my font to that wacky typed kinda spaced writing thingie :/.

Anyways!

My grandparents and I are going to Cape Town today! Well actually,in just a few minutes (._. ).
I figured that should REALLY take a the book that I'm currently reading with me on this trip [to avoid the fighting and stuff :|]

Anywhoo.

The book I'm reading at the moment is "The Godsend",written by Bernard Taylor. -- Its a really good book. Its not one of those romance novels or anything. Its a thriller.

[How I came across the book ::: My English teacher suggested that we read a book (assignment for the whole term) and review it. I'm not much of a read (I'm not a reader at all actually) but the book is good]

A few days ago I was playing around with Google and I thought to myself "Hey,lemme see this book's reviews". I saw the results and stuff,and to my surprise,I saw that they even made a movie out of it :|. Actually,TWO movies. Well,one was made in the 80's (I think) and they're busy making one. I'm not sure when the movie is coming out,but I'm sure its gonna be a hit at the box office!

I've read a little so far (I'm currently on page 46 out of 120 pages) and I'm already loving it! :-D :)

Ya'll should buy the book and read it :) --- or at least watch the movie (^^,)

Now. Excuse me while I wait for the bus to come! :|.
Oh and 10 more pageviews till I get to 1000 :-D

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author