Sunday, February 5, 2012

Beach Day

Share it Please

*in british Royal People's voices when a Royal person enters the room* HeeeYyyiiieee HeeeYyyiiieee

Ok so I just tried to be cool and I guess it didn't work (._. )
Ooookaaaaaayyyyyy

Moving right along ...

So I told ya'll yesterday that I was going to write about Saturday,the day I was at the beach ☺.
It was last week when the heeeeaaaattt was killing EVERYONE!! [28th of January]

We went to East London in the morning [about 8h00 am] .. It was rather unexpected for me [I wouldn't have took the laxatives the night before if I knew]. Somehow the road seemed rather loooooooooooong!! [I'm sure you know what I mean by this]. After that,I got iiiiccee cream!!! :-D. Did a bit of Grocery,then went to the beaaaccchhh!!! :). After the beach,I stuffed my face with food AND ice cream,AGAIN!!

So we went to the beach [to eat],then rrrraaandomly,my grandpa & I got outta the car and we walked on the beach. [The sand was rather hot. Felt like I was walking on hot rocks]. After that,he [grandpa] randomly said I should take a swim! [As I said before,I wasn't prepared,meaning,I didn't have any extra clothes!]. So I just said,heyyy,what the heck! You Only Live Once [YOLO] hey!

My grandma couldn't get out of the car just because my cousin was asleep .. Even when she woke up,we tried taking her for a walk in the water but she didn't wanna go (._. )

Pictures From Above :::

1. My grandpa counting moneeeyyy to buy peaches for my grandma & I.

2. My grandma & my coouuussssiiiin! :)

3. Meeeee in my wet underwear [coverin' eyes]

4. The cruise that we saw :)

5. Looney The Beast!! ;)

Hehe.
Well,that's all from me :).

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author