Monday, January 23, 2012

Spots Day

Share it Please

Fellow Bloggers & Readers!!!

Ok,so I just needed something to catch your attention (._. ) ANYWAAAAAYYYYSSSS

On Friday [20th] at school,it was our Athletics Interhouse Day! Yeah yeah,for some people at their schools,its a great event and all BUT for us at STPS its always boring but not this year!!!! :-D

I had soooooo much fun that I even got sick [well,the day after not on the actual day]. I'm somehow still in recovery (._. ).

I hung out with my friends and some few other people,shared jokes,somehow landed up "gossiping" about other people [blame my friend Mbasa for this] and just had a gazzzziiilion laughs.

1st Picture on the top is actually Mark & I. My friend Siviwe took these pictures [hence there's nooooooo "pose" whatsoever] and as you can see,Mark was eating a pie (^^,)

2nd Picture ::: My friend Jed [yes,that's his full name (^^,)] wearing what I call the "NeerrrDiiieeZ*" and actually looking great in them :| [it came as a shocker to all of us actually]

3rd Picture ::: My CRAZY friend Azintle. She looks "normal" here though,but just DON'T run into her in a dark alley on a Friday night!!!

4th Picture ::: Abongile! My other great friend who hanged with ussssss the whole entire time! [Sorry about the picture being upside down]

5th Picture :::: The Grrrrrooouuuppp!!! [Missing some members though]

Had a good time while "some" of ya'll were stuck in classes and learning (^^,)

Anywhooooo! Enough of me rubbing it in.

Have A GREAT Week Ahead And Keep Visiting The Site To Check Out Some New Posts :) [will be updating]

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author