Saturday, January 14, 2012

Good Luck*

Share it Please

Happy New Year!!!!! :-D :-)
Sorry I didn't blog earlier of the year,I was having my piece of fun ;-)

Anywhoo,let's get down to business :).

Today,we're gonna be looking at this amazing South African group called "Goodluck" ... Weird-ish name for a band right? Well .. Not entirely.
The group has 3 members. But I know 1 band member's full name. ::: Juliet Harding. --- Very beautiful girl.
She's the lead vocalist for the group.

The group makes dance & pop-like music.
One of their most popular song is "Taking It Easy" even their album is titled after the song. Another popular would be "Hop On Hop Off" which already has a video. [Same goes for Taking It Easy].

My opinion? They make really good music. Oh and if you wanna download one of their songs,go to the Music Site I have on my blog [Right sidebar under "Best Music Site"]

That's All From Me :)

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author