Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Ides Of March

Share it Please

Evan Rachel Wood,Ryan Gosling,and George Clooney were all at the new movie premier "The Ides Of March"..
Of course their the cast..

I haven't watched the movie yet,but the title of it seems a bit "crazy" :-/. I'm not sure if I'm making sense.

Anyways.

The film premier was in Toronto..
The day before,the cast was at a press conference and answering questions..

Ryan,30,was asked how it was working with Mr Clooney,50.
"It was like watching a unicorn being born!" Replied Ryan..
I'm sure he probably meant that it was amazing I guess... Not all of us see unicorn's giving birth everyday!

"Everybody makes moral choices that better themselves and hurt others along the way. That's universal, not just to politics," - George's words of the film. This great man also directed this movie! Shocking isn't it!?
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author