Monday, September 12, 2011

Gaga DATING Vampire Diaries Star??

Share it Please

Gaga,Dating?? :-O

Quite a shocker hey. But then again she's human ... I think :/.

Anywhoo!

Lady Gaga has reportedly started dating model Taylor Kinney who also plays her boyfriend in the "You & I" video..

If you watch Vampire Diaries,you'd know that Taylor has appeared in the show since early July..

A source said: "It was just casual at first, but things are getting pretty hot and heavy."
And if you know Gaga,you'd know she's a pretty "hectic" Lady!

The pair has been reportedly seen together on 3 dates near Kinney's home in California..
According to a whiteness,the pair has been seen drinking whiskey at a seaside bar.

A witness said: "I couldn't tell it was her at first. It
just looked like some hot couple making out, but
then I realized it was Lady Gaga. Everyone went
nuts. She was so sweet too - she even signed
some autographs.

Well,I hope their relationship works out well.

Good Luck Gaga!!! :-D

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author