Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens & Hayden Panettiere

Share it Please

All you of you know Vanessa Hudgens & Hayden Panettiere ....

You might know Vanessa from the movie High School Musical (HSM)
And you know Hayden from the successful Tv series, Heroes

Since I jiggled up your memory,let's get down to business.

These two beautiful young ladies are Neutrogena's brand ambassadors and their both teaming up for Neutrogena's Wave For Change.

The two Neutrogena brand ambassadors joined kids at Junior Achievement Southern California to assemble disaster relief kits for a school in Alabama, which was recently affected by the devastating tornadoes.

The packages, which included school supplies as well as Neutrogena products, will arrive just in time for back to school. Wave for Change aims to raise up to $250,000 to benefit disaster relief, education, and environmental charities!

These ladies are doing well if I should say myself. Goodluck Vanessa & Hayden! ☺

And I hope everyone will like my new Celebrity Page ☺

That's all from me.

Ŀ
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author