Monday, July 11, 2011

Ms. Black

Share it Please

Hello!!

I know I've been away for a long time but hey,a kid has to enjoy his holiday right!?
But anyways,that's gonna change now.

Okay,So Today's Post Is About Ms. Rebecca Black

As all of you know,Rebecca Black is a 14 year old teen that took youtube like a storm,almost like Justin Bieber.
She made headlines,but for the wrong reasons.

Rebecca made a song called "Friday" everyone by know have heard the song. It didn't really get positive feedback. Heck,most people didn't like it. People say it has whack lyrics and it doesn't really make sense.

I also didn't like it at first but I just tolerate it..

Now,Rebecca has a new Single called "My Moment". It will debut on July 18 on Youtube and on her Website. Then on the 19th it will be available on iTunes.

Well,that's all from me.
Happy Reading & Happy Holidays! ☺

Ŀ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author